Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) classify a variety of legal rights in protecting products of intellectual efforts of creativity in the fields of applied art, knowledge and fine arts. Intellectual Property Rights largely comprise trademarks, patents, copyrights, service marks, designs and trade secrets, know-how etc. and the right to protection from passing off. The concept of Intellectual Property in all over the world is taken to be sacred and an secure propriety, which has made Patents, Trade Marks, Copyright, Designs, Transfer of Technologies rather tangible in terms of propriety. New laws, for the registration and protection of these legal rights, have replaced the traditional laws, not only in India but also all over the globe.
IPR Litigation Support Investigations
We have an experienced team of IPR Litigation Lawyers exclusively handling IPR Litigation, such as Trade Mark/Patent/Copyright/Design Infringement Action, passing off action, damages action for unauthorized usage of IPR, Licensing Dispute.
We do the following in IPR Litigation
- Investigation of the fake and infringing goods.
- Litigation in courts to get injunction orders.
- Recovery of damages from the infringing companies.
- Registration in Custom Department to report importance of infringing goods.
- Manifestation and representation before Custom Department.
- Appearance and representation before other authorities to stop piracy and infringement.