Every service provider has its own sector of confined roles and stated responsibilities in respect of its services and products offered to the world. Disclaimer defines to that denial and disavowal in correspondent to roles and responsibilities. We as a brand of trademark services in India declare the points of terms and conditions that we include under our segment of abnegation. There are certain obligations under which we need to perform our duties. Hence, find below some of the major aspects as per which we serve our clients with quality services.
- Our trademark and other law services stated with accuracy, reliability and credibility.
- We do not define our website to harm any of the third party business.
- We do not liable to any charge on getting failure while offering particular service.
- Trademark litigation's web content do not harm to any of the reputation and goodwill of the third party business.
- If one gets loss or harm while using our website then we are not liable to any of the claim.
- If one gets loss while using our web content then we are not liable to that loss.
- Our web content is unique and our own that is no stated for any of the third party promotional aspect.
- Client would be liable to clear its payment for any of the services being offered by us.
- On getting online query our attorney or concern lawyer will contact you on the same.
- Register user and other online inquiry would get revert from Contact@TrademarkLitigationIndia.com.
- We hold every right to change any of the content information, disclaimer points and other terms and conditions without or with providing notifications to the registered users.